KBR Overseas Employment
KBR Jobs, an example of some KBR Overseas Employment possibilities. These openings are for overseas contract jobs. Overseas contractors are required to sign on for a minimum of a year start. Once at work overseas the job lasts to the end of the contract. If the contract is for new construction then once completed there are often new job opportunities available within KBR or with subcontractor companies. It is possible to find overseas jobs with KBR but quite often KBR is the prime contractor and the work is actually accomplished by subcontractors. For this reason it is most often better to check the companies who are bidding on contracts and which have won government contracts. I used Danger Zone Jobs to find my first job in Iraq. They offer a lot of free information and provide contract job listings of all the companies that have had contracts awarded. Here are just a few KBR jobs available in overseas locations. Keep in mind that these are with KBR, there are many more jobs available through subcontractors.
Electrical Engineer with degree in electrical engineering for work in Afghanistan for Electrical Power generation and distribution.
- Responsible for design and safety of electrical power engineering project.
- Ensure work is accomplished in accordance with applicable electrical and construction codes.
- Ensure timely and cost effective project completion.
- Organize, prioritize and, supervise
- Active Secret Security Clearance Desired
Technician, Instrument technician & Electrical Systems technician for electrical power generation in Afghanistan
- Electrical journeyman experienced in electrical power distribution.
- Calibrate, install, and maintain electrical power control systems for electrical switching and power distribution systems.
- Troubleshoot, repair, overhaul, calibrate, and maintain primary power electrical distribution systems.
- Understand Principles of basic electricity and electronics for electrical power generation, electrical power distribution, for high and low voltage circuits required for electric power generation and power distribution systems.
- Working environment consists of work in extreme weather and Spartan living conditions.
Oil refinery Operations Foreman in Saudi Arabia- Oil field jobs and oil refinery jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Assist the Project Manager to ensure operational readiness to facilitate staffing and preparation for operations.
- Develop training programs for waste handling, and quality control for hazardous operations.
- Coordinate the maintenance, construction, startup, and operation
- Report to Project Manager.
Project Manager Logistics in Afghanistan – Technical logistics manager to support primary electrical power generation and power distribution for US Army bases in Afghanistan.
- Provides Project Management directs personnel in providing prime power installation, maintenance and support to programs involved with US Army on Afghanistan bases.
- Coordinate with US Army Director of Public Works. regarding electrical power generation and distribution.
- Active Secret Security Clearance Required
Journeyman Electrician in Afghanistan, Lineman to Maintain, repair, and install electrical power generation and distribution equipment systems in support of base construction and maintenance activities.
- Reports to the Foreman or General Foreman.
- Set up work site and plan work activities.
- Move material and equipment to work locations.
- Maintain records, tools, and equipment
- Perform clean-up and housekeeping as required
- Perform other duties as required.
- Active Secret Security Clearance Desired
Site Manager in Afghanistan to supervise the daily operations for primary power generation and distribution -
- Supervises and directs the daily efforts of the technical and administrative sides of a Prime Power project.
- Responsibilities include project setup and subcontracting management, prime power installation, operation and maintenance of a prime power plant, contract changes, subcontractor relations, and all required contractor reports to the Army Corp of Engineers.
- Insures awareness and monitors employee compliance with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Site Manager will oversee training requirements, develop employee skills, and promote continuous improvement.
Subcontracts Manager in Afghanistan – Manages Subcontractors personnel engaged in qualifying suppliers, issuing requests for proposals, performing proposal evaluations, and maintaining subcontract files. Coaches and develops assigned staff.
Subcontracts and Procurement Manager in Algeria.
Air Traffic Controller in Afghanistan -employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
- Must have or be able to obtain a US Secret Clearance.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must possess valid passport book
- Must possess driver’s license
Technical Professional Leader for Drilling & Utility in Sweden
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English required. Swedish and additional language skills such as Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese are pluses.
Graduate Ecologist- For work in Australia, gain experience working with
- Flora and Fauna Assessments, Plant Identification, Natural Resource Management, and Environmental Assessments
- Participate in environmental impact studies such as wetland and waterway management plans, and flora and fauna assessments.
An advantage to working directly for KBR instead of a subcontractor is the KBR benefits package. Here is an example. KBR offers a competitive and appealing package of benefits that includes: a 401K plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, flexible spending account, disability, paid time off, or flexible work schedule. KBR supports professional development and career advancement through training, development, and performance rewards.